I'm starting a blog... 7/8/17

Hi, I'm Sarah! I'm am so excited to start a blog. I want this blog to show my love for Jesus, and all that he does in my life. I want to post pics so ya'll can see what I'm up to. 

Right now I'm in a coffee shop drinking a Nutella cappuccino, and eating a turkey spinach wrap. Delicious! I love eating healthy, but I also love eating desserts, that's my weakness, haha! I find a lot of good healthy paleo dessert recipes on Pinterest, but sometimes they turn out horrible. So you have to be careful.

I also love taking pictures. I have a Nikon d3300, and I love it! I find photography relaxing, you can get very creative with it. I'm learning how to use light room. It seems easy, but we'll see! 

Another thing you should know about me, is that I'm homeschooled. I absolutely love homeschool, it's so flexible, when we want to travel we just take our school with us. I'm going to be a junior this coming year! Exciting! I have an older brother, and a younger sister, and a brother. Also two cats and two dogs. My Mom homeschools us and my Dad works and is a pastor. It's a crazy but amazing life.

We recently went to Chicago, I've never been there before! It was very fun, we saw the Willis Tower, and of course we went shopping. I went to Madewell for the first time and I fell in love. Their style is so cute. I follow Mary Kate Robertson's blog, and she wears a lot of their clothes, so I had to go. 

I didn't know how much I love reading, I started reading The Zookeeper's Wife, and so far it's a great book. It's like watching a movie, haha!! Just to sit down and start reading and have my cat (tigress) on  one side and a cup of coffee on the other. It's awesome. 

God has blessed me so much, he's my flowing milk and honey!!!


Striped skirt from Madewell (it was on sale, here's a similar one)






Comments

Post a Comment