Bike ride...

Hey!!

We were trying to find a fun thing to do, and so we were just driving downtown and we ran into city bikes. That sounded like a fun thing to do, so we did, lol!! 
My cousin Nick tagged along and we were off for an adventure...





We rode all over downtown!! It was a very enjoyable night. We went up a steep hill, and that killed me, haha!! 
We needed a fun drink, because that makes everything more fun. We were trying to find a cool coffee shop, and ran into Nomu Cafe. Never heard of it before, but that makes everything more interesting. It was a very good find. I got an iced chai, because after riding the bikes I didn't feel like sipping a hot latte??















I definitely recommend this, awesome different thing to do. Photo cred - Roam and find
God Bless!!!

Comments